Our client in the Paper and Pulp industry is looking for a Sub workstream lead – order management and sales.
The client, a leader in the Paper and Pulp industry is embarking on a strategic transition a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Our aim is to optimize our business processes, improve cross-departmental information flow, and enhance our data management capabilities.
The main workstream for “Lead to Cash and Plan to Fulfil” consists of three sub workstreams – “Order management & sales”, “Supply chain planning” and “Transportation management”.
This request is for a sub workstream lead for “order management & sales.” The role is responsible for the full delivery of the sub workstream and ensuring the best solution for the company – from a business and system perspective.
Lead the successful delivery of the sub-project workstream.
– And coordinate with other relevant workstreams.
– Report to workstream lead for L2C/P2F
Provide the company context and expertise and ensure best solution from a company perspective.
– Not only including SAP, but also relevant legacy systems and processes.
Prepare and coordinate requirements and design workshops in the initial phases.
– Together with counterpart from SI
Drive and recommend resolution/closure of identified solution gaps
Ensure stakeholder collaboration (reference groups), meeting forums and expectation management.
– Ensure that relevant decision needs are identified, prepared and resolved.
Coordinate with Change Management
– Change effort will mainly be within order management and sales, but also potentially with our customers and other partners.
Manage and coordinate resources.
Being an ambassador for the new solution
Required Skills and Qualifications:
– A degree in business administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
– Certifications in SAP S/4 HANA – SD, MM and CRM are advantageous
+10 years proven experience in project management, with both business and system dimensions. Preferably in the paper and pulp industry or similar sectors.
Experience with process, and cross-process related topics and driving the resolution of identified gaps.
+10 years’ experience in the Order management & Sales area
Experience with both custom-built and ERP-systems, and a strong understanding of their integration challenges.
Hands-on experience with SAP implementations, particularly SAP S/4HANA
Experience working in large implementation programs preferably driven by a SI partner.
Strong leadership and team management skills.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of working effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Problem-solving abilities and a strategic mindset.
– Experience in managing change from both business and systems perspective.
Location and Mobility:
Location, office in Solna. On-site as the base. Remote most likely one day a week.
Upgraded förmedlar konsulter främst inom IT. Företaget startades 2010 och finns idag på 5 orter med cirka 20 anställda. Upgraded förmedlar konsulter till företag och organisationer så som Region Skåne, Socialstyrelsen, Energimyndigheten och Lunds Universitet.